You showed me yours, so I figured I’d show you mine.
Salad (standard bag salad)
White Pasta Bake:
- 1 box rotini (or penne, or ziti, or what have you)
- 1 container ricotta (I don’t believe in low fat, but if you do, that’s okay, I don’t judge)
- 1 bag shredded Italian Cheese Blend
- Shredded/grated Parmesan
- 2 eggs
- Italian Seasoning
- Washed and Dried Spinach (bagged from the grocery store is fine)
- 2 8″x8″ pans
1. Prepare pasta according to box directions (slightly undercook).
2. While pasta is cooking, mix ricotta, 2 eggs, 1/2 bag shredded Italian Cheese, a few shakes of Parmesan in a bowl. Add a few shakes of pepper, a few less of salt, and a bunch of Italian Seasoning (about 1 tablespoon).
3. Mix pasta and ricotta mix in a large bowl.
4. Layer pasta mix with spinach in the pans (like a lasagna, with the spinach acting as the noodles).
5. Toss remainder of shredded Italian cheese on top of the pans.
6. Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
Side dish: Honeyed Carrots – using a steamer, steam carrots, adding 2 tablespoons of honey to the water prior to steaming.
Dessert:Chocolate chip cookies. Use your favorite recipe.
Breakfast the next day: Well, I usually make this without the sausage, but next time I’m going to make this.